Go to top of page

FAQ - How can I find out more about wildlife seizures?

If you would like to find out more about applying for return of a seized specimen, click here to find further information on the Department of the Environment and Energy website.


Further Assistance:

If you require further assistance, please send an Ask Us Anything enquiry.